Our Committees are planning a diverse and interesting programme for you. As part of the programme, we will have a scale of different educational and scientific sessions addressing your needs as a professional in the Flash and radiotherapy field that will provide you with take-home value.
FRPT looks to build a worldwide organisation of scientists and professionals interested in FLASH Radiotherapy using protons, electrons, heavier charged ions and photons.
What makes FRPT unique is that we bring together researchers and students with professionals and provide a multidisciplinary forum to discuss the latest developments in FLASH Radiotherapy.
*Updated as of 05 December 2023.
- A full 3-day programme with world-renowned speakers & exciting sessions
- 5 main themes covering the latest research results in a rapidly developing area.
- Flash in Clinical and Pre-clinical Settings
- Proton beam and heavy ions
- Spatial Fractionation
- Teaching lectures from experts in the field
- Interactive debate sessions with voting
- Oral and E-poster sessions where you can connect with fellow peers
- New career and collaboration opportunities
- Continued learning, even after the Conference days