Instructions for E-Poster Presenters
On-site E-Poster Discussion Sessions
The E-Posters of selected abstracts will be presented in dedicated E-Poster Presentation Sessions at the On-site conference in Toronto.
Parallel E-Poster presentations will be given at designated times during the conference. All participants are invited to the E-Poster Stations to hear the short presentations and to ask questions. Each E-Poster Presentation Session will be guided by one moderator. Presenters should be at the E-Poster stations 10 minutes before the start of the E-Poster Presentation Session and remain there until the session has finished. Each presenter has been allocated 7 minutes total – 5 minutes to speak about his/her E-Poster, and 2 minutes for discussion.
E-Poster presentations will not have a dedicated session time and will be available for viewing through the E-Poster gallery on the Conference virtual platform, the mobile app, and at the E-Poster stations onsite.
E-Poster presenters will receive a dedicated link to upload their E-Posters by email.
Only E-Posters of registered participants will be displayed on-site & online.
Deadline to upload your E-Poster: Tuesday, 07 November 2023
Prepare your E-Poster
Presenters will receive a dedicated link to upload their E-Posters via email in due course.
Technical specification for E-Poster preparation
Please submit your E-Poster as a 1-page PDF file in portrait orientation.
If you wish, you may use a template that can be downloaded HERE
- Language: All E-Posters should be prepared in English
- File Format: PDF file – 1 page is recommended
- Orientation: Please create your document in PowerPoint in Portrait
- Layout 16×9 and Save it as a PDF file
- Font types: Arial, Calibri, Verdana Times New Roman or Helvetica
- Font size: 11 points or larger
- Hyperlinks, animated images, animations and embedded videos are not permitted
- Images and tables: at least 200 dpi. Good picture quality is essential.
- When inserting images, photos, tables, etc., use copy-paste. Do not use embedded documents
- Avoid overlapping objects and layers. Only the final view/status will be visible
- When saving your PDF please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/@/ü) in the file name
- File size: Less than 5 MB
Please note: By uploading your E-Poster, you agree to having it published in the official Meeting publications and on the Meeting website, virtual platform and society website for the duration of 3 months following the ESPID 2023 Meeting.
Messaging E-Poster Presenters
Within the platform, there is a messaging service to facilitate scientific exchange. Messages can be sent by participants directly to the presenter’s email (without seeing the presenters email address) by clicking the envelope icon. If you wish, you may include your email address in your message so the presenter can reply to you.
For questions, please e-mail email@example.com