Guidelines for E-Poster Presenters
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS AND GUIDELINES
FOR E-POSTER PREPARATION AND SUBMISSION
DEADLINE TO UPLOAD YOUR E-POSTER: Thursday, 10 November, 2022
Presenters should have received a dedicated link via email to upload their E-Posters. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam folder or email firstname.lastname@example.org asap.
Technical specifications for E-Posters
Please submit your E-Poster as a PDF file in landscape orientation.
You may use a template for guidance that can be downloaded HERE.
- File Format: PDF format. 1 page is recommended.
- Orientation: Create your document in PowerPoint Landscape Layout 16×9 and save it as a PDF file
- Font types: Arial, Calibri, Verdana Times New Roman or Helvetica fonts are recommended.
- Font size: 11 points or larger
- Hyperlinks, animated images, animations and videos are not permitted
- QR Codes may be included
- Images and tables: at least 200 dpi. Good picture quality is essential.
- When inserting images, photos, tables, etc., use copy-paste. Do not use embedded documents
- Avoid overlapping objects and layers. Only the final view/status will be visible
- When saving your PDF please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/@/ü) in the file name
- File size: Less than 5 MB
Recording your MP3 audio file for your E-Poster
For instructions on how to record a short audio file for your E-Poster click here.
You are encouraged to include a short 3-5 minutes audio recording to accompany your E-Poster.
By uploading your E-Poster and audio file, you agree to having it published in the official Conference publications and on the FRPT 2022 website and virtual platform for the duration of 3 months following the FRPT 2022 Conference.
How can I secure my E-Poster presentation when it is online?
The copying and recording of content presented is prohibited (see Code of Conduct). Presenters are encouraged to indicate in their presentations content presented shall not be shared or copied.
To aid in this, a digital graphic image may be incorporated in the poster. Click here to download.
Presenters may also secure a Digital Object Identifier (DoI) for their presentation by uploading it to an open data sharing repository for posters and slides.
Interaction with E-Poster Presenters
E-Poster submitters have the option to include an URL link to their own online personal e-meeting rooms (via Zoom, GoToMeeting, WebEx, Microsoft Teams, etc.) or institutional e-meeting rooms together with their availability, where they can then meet other delegates for interaction and discussion. You can create free zoom meeting rooms here: https://zoom.us/. The presenter takes responsibility for these third-party links and the Organizers are unable to monitor them.
Messaging E-Poster Presenters
Within the virtual platform, there is a messaging service to facilitate scientific exchange. Messages can be sent by participants directly to the presenter’s email (without seeing the presenter’s email address) by clicking the envelope icon.
For queries, please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com.