Attending in Vienna or Online?
We really do hope that all of you will be able to travel and join us in Vienna for the Conference. This will be a unique opportunity to build meaningful interdisciplinary collaborations between leading researchers, clinical oncology professionals and industry representatives, and be part of the emerging FLASH and PT community.
At the same time, we are aware of the uncertainties around traveling in 2021, therefore we’ve introduced a convenient Virtual alternative. You can register for in-person in Vienna now, and switch to Virtual later, should your situation change.
If you are wondering what attending in Vienna or Online means for you, scroll down to find out more about the benefits of each form of attendance.
To find out how you can present your abstract if you join in Vienna or online, click on the buttons below:
No matter how you choose to attend, here is what you will get:
- The FRPT virtual platform will be available for online and in-person registered delegates
- Pre-recorded & selected live interactive sessions will be available to all on the virtual platform
- Access to additional scientific content on the virtual platform – speakers’ interviews and other materials
- Claim CME points for attendance
- MedAustron Ion Therapy Center – Virtual Tour and Live Q&A session (learn more)
- Access to abstracts and E-Posters online
- Access to available industry sessions and materials
- Online networking opportunities
- After the official conference days: access on demand to all available content for 3 months
If you join us in-person in Vienna, you can enjoy all of the above, plus a lot more:
- Virtual and physical elements will be available to you in parallel
- Participate physically in the conference sessions you are most interested in; watch the rest on-demand later
- Attend Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception
- Meet the speakers and experts in-person
- Access to the Exhibition Area
- Refreshments during coffee breaks as indicated in the programme
- Dedicated times and places for live Networking